Consular Closings:the Saudi Arabia Embassy in Washington, D.C. is closed every Friday.
New-York Consulate:$50 premium processing fee will be added to your order if Telex is sent to New-York consulate.
Houston Consulate:Minimum processing time for Houston office is 4 Business days.
EDS SERVICE REQUEST APPLICATION FORM
- Complete and return this form with all required information.
EDS Service Request Application Form
- Original signed passport valid for at least 6 months beyond stay.
- IMPORTANT:Your passport must have at least 2 clear blank visa pages adjacent to each other available for the visa stamp(s). Amendment pages (pages 22, 23 and 24) do not count.
- Passport must not contain any evidence of prior or intended travel to Israel.
- Your passport must not be frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other way. If your passport does not meet these requirements, please contact us.EDS can obtain passport services for you on your behalf if needed. Please see our PASSPORT section.
- Visa application form completed and signed. All questions on the application form must be answered. You must print using a black ink pen. Failure to complete all required fields on the form will delay the processing of your visa. AS OF APRIL 2009, THE ROYAL EMBASSY OF SAUDI ARABIA REQUIRES AN ONLINE APPLICATION TOGETHER WITH YOUR PAPER APPLICATION.
- An online registration with the Saudi Arabian consulate must be completed in addition to your visa application. EDS will complete this registration on your behalf once we receive your visa application and supporting documents.
- Enjaz Registration Release Form. You must provide one fully completed Enjaz Registration Release Form in order us to successfully process your Enjaz registration. Your completed release form must include your printed name, signature and date of completion.
- One recent 2" X 2" passport type photographs, in color, front view, and with a white background. The photo must be a full face view with the applicant facing the camera. Side or angled views are NOT accepted.
LETTER OF CONFIRMATION or INVITATION
- An invitation letter, certified by both a Saudi Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry Foreign Affairs. The organization you are visiting in Saudi Arabia is responsible for obtaining the invitation. Your Partner Company in Saudi Arabia can ask the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or Saudi Chamber of Commerce to TELEX the invitation directly to the Embassy in Washington, D.C. Alternatively, your partner company in the Kingdom can FAX (202-337-4084) or MAIL (Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia 601 New Hampshire Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20037) the ORIGINAL invitation to the embassy. This letter should include complete information about the company, its location and type of business. Also, include the applicant’s name, nationality, position, purpose of travel, length of visa and number of entries requested by the applicant. The letter must be signed and sealed by the company and stamped by the Saudi Chamber of Commerce. If you are a doctor, engineer or accountant, your sponsor letter for a Business visa must be approved by Saudi Arabia Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Chamber of commerce approval is not enough. Businesswomen must submit a visa approval notice issued by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- A letter from your employer or sponsoring company, on company letterhead, introducing the applicant, indicating the applicant's employment status/position held in the company, and clearly stating the purpose of the visit to Saudi Arabia. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant and must provide detailed contact information in host country (or from yourself if traveling individually) with information on the traveler, destination, and terms and purpose of the trip. The letter must specify the visa validity and number of entries the applicant is requesting.
- Copies of the round-trip tickets or itinerary.
- For non-us citizens, include a copy of the green card or a document confirming legal residence in the USA.
- Each applicant must sign and submit completed Declaration Form to obey Islamic Laws and Regulations.
- Enjaz Online Registration. We strongly recommend that you process your Enjaz online registration through EDS in order to ensure accurate completion of your registration. $35.00 fee will be added in your order to complete the Enjaz registration on your behalf. However, if you choose to complete this process on your own you may do so at www.saudiembassy.net. Prior to sending visa supporting documents to EDS, complete the following steps to obtain your registration and submit your payment online.
- Please visit the following link www.saudiembassy.net and click on “Consular and Travel Services” found in the left-hand navigation of your screen.
- Select the visa type appropriate to your travel needs (Business). Review the requirements specific to your visa.
- Click on the following link to log on to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Website and begin your request https://enjazit.com.sa
- Select your language of choice from the top navigation bar once you are on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website.
- Select the “Apply for a visa to enter the Kingdom of Saudi embassy abroad by individuals” link.
- Click the ‘I Accept’ button to proceed with your request.
- Fill out the request form in its entirety.
- Click ‘Submit’ once you have completed your request form.
- Print your confirmation page and your payment receipt page. Record the reference number provided to you for your records. Include this reference number in the top right-hand corner of your Saudi Arabia visa application form.
- Embassy of Saudi Arabia does not issue Tourist visas. We provide information for business visas on this page.
- Visas cannot be changed or extended. If your travel plans change after the visa is issued you will need to re-apply for a new one.
- You can request multiple entry visas, but we cannot guarantee them. It is up to the consulate to decide on number of entries and visa validity.
- Your maximum stay in the Kingdom is 30 (thirty) days per visit.
- Visitors to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia must abide by the country’s Islamic laws and regulations and respect its society’s values and traditions.
The consulate only accepts United States Postal Money Orders for the cost of the visas. If you prefer, EDS can obtain the money order for the consulate. EDS accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express. Money orders and cash are also accepted.
SENDING YOUR DOCUMENTS
When you have completed the visa application form, the EDS Service Request form, and this pre-shipping checklist, you may send all of your documents to the address below. We recommend using FedEx, UPS, DHL, or the USPS Express Mail for next-day delivery.
Embassy Document Services
Attn: Visa Processing
14908 Honey Locust Court
Woodbridge, VA 22193
All same day requests must be received by 8am. We recommend using FedEx, UPS, or DHL. Applications received after 8am will be submitted the next business day.
Он повернулся к Росио и заговорил с ней по-испански: - Похоже, я злоупотребил вашим гостеприимством. - Не обращайте на него внимания, - засмеялась. - Он просто расстроен.